House / Detached 116 sq.m.
For Sale - €290,000
No 5 & 8 'Rent an Irish Cottage', Ballyvaughan, Clare
Agency: Casey Auctioneers
- •Choice of 3 bedroom or 4 bedroom house.
- •Opportunity to stay with Rent and Irish Cottage - Short Term Lettings.
- •Panoramic Views.
- •Recently renovated.
- •Superb Location in the heart of Ballyvaughan overlooking the Bay .
- REDUCED TO SELL
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- This is a unique opportunity to acquire a holiday cottage in Ballyvaughan harbour Village. This marvellous holiday home development includes 3 and 4 bedroom residences and are situated in the heart of beautiful Ballyvaughan overlooking the harbour area and Galway Bay.
- The cottages are currently on the books of Rent and Irish Cottage. The purchaser has a choice to continue to avail of a steady income from the short term lettings or to occupy the cottage(s) for their own use. They have been impeccably maintained throughout the years and many of the homes in the development have been recently renovated and refurbished to the highest of standards.
- No. 12 has four bedrooms and is also on the market. Guide price €310,000 or nearest offer. SALE AGREED
Still for sale are properties No. 5 (3 bedrooms) & No. 8 (4 bedrooms).
Building Energy Rating
Ballyvaughan in County Clare is a fishing and farming village on the West Coast and is situated in one of the most idyllic places in Ireland. Nestled between the hills of the Burren and the Sea, the Southern Shores of Galway Bay. Formerly a fishing port, but the harbour of Ballyvaughan is now mainly used for pleasure craft and sporting activities. Today this village is a thriving tourism centre with a definite air of prosperity.
Situation and surrounding attractions such as Aillwee Cave, Bishop's Quarter Beach, Fanore Beach, Fishing, The Burren, Lisdoonvarna, Doolin, Lahinch (Championship Golf) and Gort Golf. Within easy commuting distance to Ennis or Shannon.
In Ballyvaughan take the Fanore Coast road. Pass O'Loughlin's Pub and take the next turn right down towards the pier/slipway. The entrance to the cottages is 50m down this road on the right.