House / Cottage
For Sale - €149,000
Shragh, Doonbeg, Clare
Agency: Pat Considine Auctioneers
- Property was renovated in 2009 to an extremely high standard
- Stunning kitchen with high timber ceiling and over looked by garret room
- Rear extension has been pump insulated and main stone structure has been dry lined
- This property will suit various different clients including holiday home retirement house or fami
- Property is set on a large one-acre site
- C. 98.49 sq. metre property
- Oil Fired Central Heating electricity water septic tank
- BER D2 284.05 kWh/m2/yr No: 111602363
- 4 bedrooms
This property is ideally set in the tranquil countryside setting of Shragh approximately 6km from Doonbeg village. The property is located up a private avenue and is also just 8.5km from Kilrush, the main trading town of West Clare and approximately 44km to Ennis.
Doonbeg village is a quaint coastal village on the west coast of County Clare. The village offers a range of pubs and restaurants, shops, church, school, astro pitch, golf club etc. Doonbeg offers a selection of beautiful sandy beaches such as Doughmore and The White Strand, which are all just a quick drive away.
This four-bed residence comes on the market in exceptional condition and has been renovated in recent times. The property was refurbished in 2009 and now accommodates a kitchen, sitting room, four bedrooms, one en-suite, bathroom and hotpress. One of the bedrooms is currently used as a study while there is also a picturesque garret room overhead the sitting room that over looks the kitchen. The cottage has been finished beautifully with red deal skirting, doors and architraves throughout. Externally the property is set on a large one-acre site over looking the west Clare countryside.
Building Energy Rating
EPI: 284 kWh/m2/yr