Office 6,880 sq.m.
To Let - P.O.A.
Haymarket, Smithfield, Dublin 7, Dublin
Agency: Knight Frank
- Unique detached Office HQ finished to exceptionally high standards
- Flexible column-free and light-filled floor plates
- 6 880 sq.m. (net internal area)
- 14 000 sq.ft. roof top garden facility
- Modern office design in an historic setting
- Cross City Tram (Luas Red Line) on your doorstep
- 25 minutes to Dublin Airport
- Double level basement/car park includes 20 car parking spaces 4 motorbike spaces 84 secure bicycle
- Views over Smithfield Plaza
- 360 degree views of the city centre and Smithfield Square
This exciting new development by the Linders Groups will provide a mixed use Office Block extending to 6,880 sq.m. This unique detached Office HQ finished to exceptionally high standards, provides highly efficient regular shaped bright expansive column-free floor plates, over 6 stories above a double basement level which contains 25 car parking spaces, 75 bicycle spaces with unrivalled tenant facilities at basement level including staff changing and shower facilities.
The ground floor level incorporates separate commercial/retail and restaurant/café uses with access from Haymarket and Benbulben Street. Access to the office space above is via an exceptional double height entrance lobby off Smithfield Square. The office floors above are open plan in design with a central access core.
The building is designed to the most modern design standards, with aluminium curtain wall glazing system providing floor-to-ceiling glazing throughout, and 360 degree views of the city centre and Smithfield Square. This is further complimented by a 14,000 sq.ft. roof top garden facility.